One of my favourite western dish at Temasek Polytechnic during the course of my diploma.
I miss that place. I miss the liveliness, the cheerful chatters, slippers for footwear and NDP songs that resonate throughout the concourse when National Day is near. I liked how we can be so much at ease and yak about anything with no restraints.
It was with a heavy heart that I leave the school premise and head back to the office after lunch. I despise the cold silent environment and the fact that you can't talk shit with your co-workers least you want to be the subject of gossip-mongering. But work is work, I accepted that fact.
My time in school will always stay with me and I'm grateful for the friends that I have made along the way.
I miss that place. I miss the liveliness, the cheerful chatters, slippers for footwear and NDP songs that resonate throughout the concourse when National Day is near. I liked how we can be so much at ease and yak about anything with no restraints.
It was with a heavy heart that I leave the school premise and head back to the office after lunch. I despise the cold silent environment and the fact that you can't talk shit with your co-workers least you want to be the subject of gossip-mongering. But work is work, I accepted that fact.
My time in school will always stay with me and I'm grateful for the friends that I have made along the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment